Keep a Journal By Your Computer

I keep a journal type notebook with me at the computer. I write down tips, valuable information, recipes, websites, etc. I have anything from what to include in a pet first-aid kit, the ASPCA poison control phone number and crafts I'd like to do with my grandaughter. It is a valuable reference item to have.

By ashleybunkin from WV

This is what I use my Favorites for, and I also do a 'Copy 'n Paste' for items that I place in specified folders in My Documents.

I have found that using the notebook program is great for keeping notes. You can minimize the page and if you still need them later, just give it a name and file it in your documents under notebook.

May 6, 2010 Flag

I keep a journal type book right by my computer to write down recipes, tips, ideas, sayings or quotes I like. I have found this to be invaluable to me.

By Janette from Parkersburg,WV

Answers:

Keep a Journal By Your Computer

I have an alternative that works very well for me. I'm visually impaired and my writing stinks. So, if I find something I like online, or (more often) receive something I consider "a keeper" in an email, I copy and paste it to a MS Word document and save it on my computer's hard drive.

Of course, I categorize and organize. That way, I don't have to go searching when I want to pass on the item I liked so well. (01/29/2009)

By JustPlainJo

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Using a Computer
Computer Tips and Tricks
Computers Internet TipsMay 6, 2010
Homemade Journal Ideas
Homemade Journal Ideas
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎉
🎄