ReceptionWeddings

Wedding Reception Locations in Linden, NJ

I live in Linden, NJ and I am preparing for my wedding that will be coming up in September 2009. I have been checking at some restaurants for wedding receptions but their cost is way over my budget. Does anyone know of a community center that I can use for 300 guests. I also need to find a videographer/photographer for the occasion. I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Jane from Linden, NJ

You can always check with local fire companies & rescue squads--they sometimes rent out their buildings for wedding receptions. Good luck & best wishes!!

Park buildings or county buildings sometimes rent out. Try colleges for a student videographer/photographer. My girlfriend gave every table a disposable camera and a note asking each guest to take at least one picture. any kind of pics they thought would be memorable. She got wonderful candid shots, pics of food and centerpieces and it kept guests busy. she put the number of the table on each camera made a special box to put the cameras in when they were done so they didn't get lost or spilled on. It was her favorite part of her wedding! Good luck

There is a new placed that just had their grand opening and you would not believe the look inside. It's called the Atmosphere located in Newark right close to the highway and they even have their own attended parking lot.