Sparky Moss (Cocker Spaniel)

Sparky Moss is a 15 year old Cocker Spaniel. We got him from the local ASPCA in April of 1999.

He plays fetch, lays in mommies room and makes a general fool of himself He's as playful and as loving as ever, even at 15 when most dogs would be crotchety and grumpy, he's loving. In the picture he is in momma's bed sleeping on the stuffed stego in the bed also.

By Chris from Sacramento, CA

What a sweet boy!

He is beautiful, what a sweet baby you have!

we have a chocolate and tan cocker we got her when she was 3 mo. old and weighed 4.5 pounds(she was the runt) she is now 8 1/2 years old. hope we have her around for another 8 years. cockers are very loving dogs

and yours is very precious

how wonderful of you to adopt an older dog. Most people don't usually do that and the poor old dogs are euthanized. Seniors need love too!!!

He looks like a pup laying there. I bet he knows he's loved and wanted by you and your family.

We adopted our Shepherd from a local German Shepherd rescue but he is only a teenager and he's the best dog I have ever owned. This is our Shepherd, Koda and my husband at a training class.

Aww thank you thank you all. lydy he was 1 or two when we got him. so not old but not a puppy either, and he's been perfect for us. he travels well he behaves incredibly well* most the time* We can put him in the car for a ride and hell lay in the back or sit on the seat next to me and ride along. he's easy going and he loves every one. anybody who comes over is subjected to a throough greeting of tail waggings how ya doings and pet me's!!!!!!! and my bf gets positivly crowded at night because sparky will sometimes insist on laying between us to cuddle and kiss:P and of course he's recently discovered my stego makes a wonderfull pillow:P

The aniversary of when we picked him up is coming around. :D

AAWWWEEE! That picture makes me want to kiss his sweet face! What an angel.

Just makes you want to curl up next to him.

this morning he knocked my glasses off my keyboard because he smelled the banana chips I have lol

I loved the story about your absolutely adorable dog! I have to pet everyone's dog when I see one, but right now, it's hard to be around them for very long.

I am sure you noticed the post about me having to euthanize my darling dog, Lewis, who was 15 1/2 years old. He was, most definitely, an angel dog. He never "complained", and it broke my heart to see him trying to maintain his dignity when he couldn't walk but a few steps before falling down. Of course, I carried him outside to go potty, and even had diapers on him sometimes. However, I did get medicine that alleviated his incontinence. He would not go in the house! It is like losing a child. I know some people would become hysterical hearing someone say that, but he was my baby, and had such a loving personality. My back still hurts from carrying him, and I would do it all again if I could have him, without his being in pain.

I am so glad that you have a dog to enjoy. The vet said that if we hadn't given Lewis so much love and good nutrition, he would never have lived as long as he did. He had health problems in the past, but recovered.

Smaller dogs live longer, so after having read the story about your sweet dog, I am thinking about "brainwashing" my husband into getting another dog like yours. I would never have a dog that even remotely resembled my sweet Lewis--too heartbreaking, and no dog will ever take his place.

Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 17, 2006
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
Cleaning Moss and Algae on Concrete
Getting Rid of Moss and Algae on Concrete
Removing Moss from a Roof, Cleaning Moss off Roof
Removing Moss from a Roof
🎉
🎄