Buy Discounted Flowers and Houseplants

A few years ago while shopping in the grocery store, I passed by the florist area, and there was a bedraggled rose in a two inch pot for fifty-nine cents. I am no gardener, but I bought it anyway. I have since bought more roses, and I have been successful with two of them.

I live in an apartment on the ground floor and it is so nice to look out the window and see my "bargain" yellow roses. My thrifty tip is that you can try to grow a cheap potted plant, and you may find one for fifty-nine cents. By the way, I was pretty neglectful to my poor roses and still they grew beautifully for me.

By cheaperthancheap from Boston, MA

I too do this. Everything seems so expensive these days so I decided to buy plants that looked almost dead. I brought them home, transplanted and fertilized them & removed all the dead leaves. Bingo! Within 2 wks they were thriving. I paid a total of $11 for 15 plants!

Houseplant
Saving Money on Houseplants
Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsJune 21, 2011
Fertilizing Houseplants
Fertilizing Houseplants
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Insect Problems on Houseplants
Solutions for Insect Pests on Houseplants
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
🎉
🎄