Italian Seasoning To Replace Spatini

I was not a user of Spatini and in fact had no idea it even existed until I started seeing people post here to bring it back. In my search to find out more about it, I came across this recipe for it.

• 2 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
  • 2 tsp. salt
  • 2 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1 tsp. pepper
  • 2 tsp. seasoned salt

Mix all ingredients thoroughly and store in small airtight jar in a cool, dry place.

I have no idea if this is even close to anything - since I have no basis for comparison - but I thought I would pass it along.

By Regina from Rochester, NY

Yesterday while shopping at an Acme supermarket, I noticed a packaged dinner by Kraft which was a spaghetti dinner & contained a packet of dry seasoning. I didn't buy it because my husband is on a sodium restricted diet, but I have to wonder if the seasoning packet is anything like the old spatini. Has anyone tried this product?

Spaghetti on a Fork
Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix Recipes
Bay Leaves
Old Bay Seasoning Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
plate of spaghetti with tomato sauce
Information about Spatini Spaghetti Sauce Mix
Italian Seasoning
Italian Seasoning Recipes