Coupons

Canadian Sites for Grocery Coupons

Grocery Savings. Does anyone know of a Canadian site for grocery saving coupons or a local shopping site to compare prices? They have them all over the U.S. but so far I have not been able to find this in Canada. The best I can do is check each individual grocery store and look at their flyers. We used to receive a coupon booklet every so often, but we don't receive them anymore.

Aquarius from Ontario Canada

Hello..I'm from Ontario too.....some websites for some sites are www.tropicana.com~www.quakeroats.com~~www.gatorade.com.....also try save.ca (they have a list of coupons you can check off and they send them to you free of charge)...sometimes if you send emails to companies you enjoy and let them know you enjoy their products they will send coupons.....personally I'm with a couple of coupon trains and I love them....take care and hope this helps , :0)

I use http://www.save.ca for coupons. If you go to the website, click on the province (I'm in ON too), they show you the current coupons for your province. You choose the ones you want, fill out a form and they mail them too you within a week.

Hello, you should check out http://www.GrocerySavings.ca

You can easily compare flyer prices between grocery stores by simply entering your grocery list. The site also has a grocery price book so that you can check current prices against past sale prices.

What I like the most about this site is that I can create a printable shopping list within a few minutes and I'm off to the grocery store. It also has a grocery store links page of all the Canadian grocery stores so that you can find all the links on one page. Cheers.

Go to Save.ca. You get coupons mailed to you, so you don't have to print them out. I've received coupons for free cheese and cleaning products too. Check it out every week, because the items change often.

I would love to know where I can get free grocery coupons, as I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. Thanks

I also live in N.S. and can't seem to find any other good sites for coupons other than save.ca. I am mostly looking for grocery coupons but any will do. Any suggestions?

Yes,

I'm in BC & 'save.ca' is great, but only lets you order the same one's once a month or so. But, here's one that let's you order the same one every week 'GoCoupons.ca'. Blessings to you!