Caring for Rolly Pollies

I'm writing because I don't know how to make a home for rolly pollies and how to feed it. Please help.

Well, I think they eat rotting plant matter and like to live in dark moist spots. I often find them near the drainage holes in plant pots that have been outside for the summer.

What are rolly pollies? And if eating rotting plant matter is good! I really don't think they're something I'd want. Ugh.

Here is a website that tells how to find and care for your pill bugs! Good Luck.

Please help us! Our Roly Poly habitat has gnats! Like small fruit gnats :0(

How do we get rid of the gnats and NOT harm the roly polys?

Thank you

just get a tank, small reptile habitat cage / tank - put lots of dirt from your yard or mix in some potting soil. A few small rocks - they love to hide under rocks. Some leave, twigs, pieces or bark or wood...

they eat fish Food! ours Loves Beta Fish Beta food! small cut up pieces of apple, brocc. leaf lettuse, carrot, pears... You have to mist the dirt and keep moist

Ours are doing so well we can't count the babies they have had LOL! Have Fun :0)

I made a cage out of cardboard, plastic (for viewing),

and clear tape. Make sure that the tape isn't sticky in the inside, or it will make them get stuck, and their legs will rip off. My dad owns a mastigator (a kind of juicer), and once it removes all the juice, a cut up, chewed up version of whatever we put in there would come out. Usually, we'd throw it away, but I fed mine to my Pill Bugs, and they LOVED it. If you don't want to do that, your leftover (PLAIN) greens, chopped up would be much appreciated by your little critters.

no cardboard because they eat it. The container i am using is a plastic containers

Rolly Pollies (Pill Bug)
Caring for Roly Polies (Pill Bugs)
Better Living Green Living WildlifeJune 6, 2010
Cat and Dog Sitting Together
Caring for Your Spayed or Neutered Pet
Avocados on a Tree
Caring for an Avocado Tree
Deaf Dog
Caring for a Deaf Dog
tiny grey squirrel
Caring for an Orphaned Baby Squirrel