Making Pom Pom Pillows

I'm looking for the dimensions and specs to remake a square box made of wood used to make the old yarn pom pom pillows. Please is there anyone out there that can help?

By Jenny from Clinton, TN

If it was me, I'd buy a wooden picture frame the size of the cushion I wanted and measure it. Put in nails about 2 cms apart. I know there is supposed to be an odd number on each side.

The type of looms used for weaving often have 1 cms apart so I guess that 2 cms will be right for the pom poms. You might have to have a few experiments to get it to suit you.

Long time since I've done those cushions. My last attempt was by making a smaller loom out of card not wood.

Good Luck!

The frame should have 2 sides even on opposite sides and 2 sides odd.

pom poms
Making Pom Pom Pillows
Crafts Home DecorApril 1, 2010
Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Rug
Pom Pom Pumpkins
Making Pom Pom Pumpkins
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 10:03:53 AM on 10.0.1.11 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.