Low or No-Cost Medicine

My sister is in need of low or no-cost medicines. I have seen e-mail address for them but do not remember them. If you can help her, please do and we will be forever grateful. Thank you in advance.

Abbyrose from Maricopa, CA

I have a 12 page Microsoft Word document that gives you a list of medicine and the companies that make that medicine. It gives you the number or address to contact the companies. You have to fill out some forms and your doctor has to fill out some forms and if you qualify, you will receive low or no cost prescriptions. If you would like a copy of this, email me and I will send you the document as an attachment but you will need Microsoft Word to open it. mckaysatt @ hotmail . com Just remove the spaces.

I DID THIS THROUGH MY DR'S OFFICE. THEY HAD ALL THE FORMS THERE FOR THE COMPANIES THAT MAKE MY MED'S. I HAD TO BRING IN A COPY OF MY TAXES TO MAKE SURE I QUALIFIED.THEY FILLED OUT ALL THE FORMS AND SENT THEM IN FOR ME. BOY HAS THIS EVER BEEN A BIG HELP, I GET MINE FOR FREE AND THAT SAVES ME ABOUT $700 A MONTH I GOT FREE MED'S FOR 1 YEAR AND WHEN THE TIME WAS TO RENEW THE PHARMESUETICAL COMPANIES SENT ME A REMINDER AND I FILLED OUT NEW PAPER WORK AND STILL QUALIFY FOR ANOTHER YEAR. EVERY 6 WEEKS I CONTACT MY DR TO SEND IN FOR A REFILL.

website http://www.freemedicinefoundation.com i get mine for $5 administration fee for a whole years worth of medicine. got my crestor which would have been $110 a month. only one drawback, the other day i applied for vicodin which was listed on the website (so out $5) and they sent me a substitute for oxycotin and it has a monthly copay of $25..vicodin is probably less than $10 i think by script so that went into the trash. and the $5 is nonrefundable which stinks. i don't know why they listed it as available on the list and then it wasn't. i guess the big drug companies change their mind. anyway, if your income is fairly low , don't know the exact dollar amount, and you have ins. but no prescription coverage then you qualify. pull up their website and read it. my doctors office takes care of their part of the paper work for me and then i get my scripts in the mail.

I was going to suggest what Imaqt and mckaysatt both wrote.

Or, contact the drug manufacturers and see what they suggest. They'll probably refer you back to the doc's office, but it's worth a phone call.

Go to http://www.needymeds.com/ You'll find all the information you need and it's totally free.

The only 'problem' with the free meds program is that you need a prescription from a doctor. The doctor I see at a local clinic (for people without insurance) refuses to participate in the program so I am without any meds. I qualify since my only income is my SS!

As much as Big Pharma is bashed, it does have a heart.

Before the Medicare D Drug prescription coverage came into effect, my wife was able to get what is called a Duragesic patch for pain control at NO COST. The retail price was about $1,000.

These programs are available for the uninsured and should be checked out. Start by contacting the company that makes the medicine you need; the customer support department or the PR department would be a good place to statrt.

Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsJune 19, 2006
Medicine Dropper
Uses for Medicine Droppers
Protein Powder
Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes
Empty Pill Bottles
Craft Ideas for Used Medicine or Pill Bottles
Organized Medicine Cabinet
Organizing a Medicine Cabinet
🎄