Orange Jammer Purse For Halloween
Approximate Time 2 hours
- 14 orange jammer packs
- clear thread
- black ribbon
- Take 3 jammers and sew together side by side 4 times.
- Then take 2 jammers and sew on top of each other 2 times for the sides.
- Sew three more on top of each other for the bottom.
- Sew the sides and the bottom onto the front and the back of the purse.
- Take 1 jammer and cut into 3 strips, fold each strip over and sew together.
- When you get that done, sew 3 strips together and sew on purse to make handles as in picture.
- Sew on the ribbon.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
October 12, 20070 found this helpful
very cute. if you ever decide to sell these let me know I am very interested. you have done a wonderful job
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
October 20, 20070 found this helpful
Very, very clever and very, very fun!:)
October 28, 20070 found this helpful
here you go guys the instructions and a picture of one of the purses sandy made and I bought
the other one was a lime green with pink fur
April 16, 20080 found this helpful
I was thinking. I have TONS of old t-shirts. I wonder if sewing a patch the size of each panel would also reinforce it. I'm gonna give it a try. My 8 year old wants to start making these to sell. We will give it a try!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 4:16:25 PM on 10.0.1.150 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us