Where Can I Buy Bottled Wine With My Logo for Wedding Gifts?

I want to give bottled wine, with my logo as a gift for wedding guests. Where can I find the bottled wine that would permit me to add a logo?

By Alize

I Googled: "wine + Personal logo" and came up with a bunch of answers. Here is one:

You can contact a printing company and they should be able to take orders for labels for the wine bottles. There is a special internet browser that printing comanies use to find companies that print specialty items such as pens, pencils, company imprints on just about any gift.

You can make your own labels on the computer. Large mailing labels work. You will have to remove any labels already on bottles, but it does work. There is also a company you can contact, bottleyourbrand.com. It is fun to look at all the designs available.

bride and groom cookies
Buying Personalized Wedding Favors
Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 29, 2010
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
Bottled Water
Saving Money on Bottled Water
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items