Bunny Treat/Eyeglass Case
Fill this cute little bunny with Easter treats or a new pair of sunglasses, then stick it into your child's Easter basket.
Approximate Time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
- felt - white and pink
- black fine tip marker
- pom poms, one large white, one smaller pink
- wiggle/google eyes
- pink yarn
- Measure and cut 2, 8 inch pieces of white felt. Cut the corners from one end of each rectangle to make a curved end.
- Draw and cut four paw shapes from white felt. Glue the paws to the sides of one of the rectangles, and then glue the rectangles together around three edges, leaving the curved end open, and sandwiching the paw ends in between the rectangles.
- Draw and cut a circle head and ears from white felt. Glue these to the top of curved end, covering the curve on one rectangle. Now, draw and cut two smaller ear shapes from pink felt and glue the pink inner ears to the white ears.
- Glue on the white pom pom tail and wiggle eyes.
- Cut pink yarn whiskers and glue them in place on the face, and then glue on the pink pom pom nose.
- Your bunny can be filled with Easter treats or a spiffy new pair of sunglasses and then added to your child's basket of treats for Easter.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 6:04:27 PM on 10.0.0.218 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us