Check On Your Area's Recycling Policies

If you recycle, you may want to phone your city or municipality to ensure they will accept blue bags with recycling. They picked up blue bags at my previous home. In my current city, however, I've discovered I've been wasting my money on blue recycling bags. I have been wasting my time sorting recycling into them, and not preventing the waste from going into the landfill.

I noticed the garbage man throwing my blue bags in with the trash, and phoned the city to see if there was a reason the earlier recycling truck didn't pick them up. I was told they only pick up what is in the little blue box, and will not accept the blue bags. Save yourself some time, effort, and frustration, and make a call to your city hall!

By MotherOfTwelveCats from Red Deer, AB

Recycling Tips, Man Helping Children Sort Recycling
Recycling Tips
Better Living Green Living Recycling OtherAugust 5, 2010
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
Recycled Paper Envelope Finished
Making Recycling Fun
Closeup of hen and chicks.
Choosing the Right Groundcover
Downward photo of an area rug in a lobby
Cleaning Area Rugs
🎉
🎄