AdviceCleaning

Dried Out Pledge Wipes

I found a couple of packages of dried out Pledge wipes that I'd like to reactivate. I would like to use them on my leather couches, the package says they can be used for this. Does anyone have any ideas how to reactivate them? Do I just add a little water?

Kathi from Denton, TX

I would do a test on one of the wipes. Add some water and see what happens. That way you dont waste a whole package if it does work out for you.

I used distilled water and a small dollop of murphys oil soap for the same situation and it worked nicely. Good luck.

Call Pledge & see what they recommend.