Dried Out Pledge Wipes

I found a couple of packages of dried out Pledge wipes that I'd like to reactivate. I would like to use them on my leather couches, the package says they can be used for this. Does anyone have any ideas how to reactivate them? Do I just add a little water?

Kathi from Denton, TX

I would do a test on one of the wipes. Add some water and see what happens. That way you dont waste a whole package if it does work out for you.

I used distilled water and a small dollop of murphys oil soap for the same situation and it worked nicely. Good luck.

Call Pledge & see what they recommend.

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceFebruary 24, 2009
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Personal Cleansing Wipes
Rehydrating Personal Cleansing Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes