Ginger Orange Nut Balls
Delicious for Christmas Time
- 1 (16 oz.) package of ginger snap cookies, finely crushed (about 4 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts (walnuts or peanuts)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange rind
- additional grated orange rind and flaked coconut
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except additional coconut and orange rind. Chill at least 1 hour. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in additional coconut mixed with rind. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Very tasty and I just love them.
Source: Eagle brand recipe
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
January 5, 20090 found this helpful
Sounds yummy! I plan to save this recipe.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 4:25:59 PM on 10.0.1.193 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us