Making a Sphere with Christmas Cards

Does anyone know how to make a sphere using recycled Christmas cards? I made one long ago in grade school by cutting circles and can't remember the rest?

Wendy from Coopersburg, PA

I found the instructions for spherical ornaments in, they have many ideas for old Christmas cards.

Oddly enough, the directions for making one of these was posted on here last year. I even bookmarked it, but never got to it. See if this link works:

I hope it does. Otherwise, you should be able to search for it on here somehow. Good luck!

Fold the circles in to make a triangle and glue or staple them to each other until you have a ball. I can't remember how many circles it takes, but I think it is around 15 or so.

Thanks Beth--the link still worked. I hope to make these this year too! Pat V in Roseville, MI

I made some of these about 35 years ago and they are still in good shape. I need to try and made some more.

Crafts ChristmasNovember 10, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards