Making a Sphere with Christmas Cards

Does anyone know how to make a sphere using recycled Christmas cards? I made one long ago in grade school by cutting circles and can't remember the rest?

Wendy from Coopersburg, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I found the instructions for spherical ornaments in Allcrafts.com, they have many ideas for old Christmas cards.

Oddly enough, the directions for making one of these was posted on here last year. I even bookmarked it, but never got to it. See if this link works:

http://www.thri  8387830.tip.html

I hope it does. Otherwise, you should be able to search for it on here somehow. Good luck!

Fold the circles in to make a triangle and glue or staple them to each other until you have a ball. I can't remember how many circles it takes, but I think it is around 15 or so.

Thanks Beth--the link still worked. I hope to make these this year too! Pat V in Roseville, MI

I made some of these about 35 years ago and they are still in good shape. I need to try and made some more.

Crafts ChristmasNovember 10, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 1:38:14 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.