Delicate Necklaces Tangle When Worn Together

When I wear two or more delicate necklaces, they inevitably get tangled together. Any idea how to prevent this? I just want them to lay flat. I may invent something that will prevent this, but until then, anyone know of anything?

By Cherissa from Austin, TX

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Hook the clasps. Then keep them in stacking ice cube trays in your dresser. (Of course, only one necklace to each cube space.) If the necklace is an expensive piece, you might want to protect it by keeping it in an individual box or wrapping it in tissue. I also store earrings like this.

Do you want them to stay untangled while wearing them? If the chains are different lengths, try crossing the two necklaces, and fastening the clasp of one to the ring of the other.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 13, 2010
jewelry box with drawers overflowing with jewelry
Wearing Costume Jewelry
green peppers growing
Growing Peppers and Tomatoes Together
Vintage Button Cover
Protecting Delicate or Vintage Buttons in the Wash
Hand Washing Delicate Clothing
Hand Washing Delicate Clothing
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 10:00:15 AM on 10.0.0.240 in 695 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.