Tybee (Shepherd Mix)

Tybee is a 9 months old Shepherd mix. I got her from a pound in April of this year. She loves to fetch with balls, but she doesn't like to give them back! She likes to be chased around the house, and she loves to dig in my yard! I am very curious to know what she is mixed with.

By Cindy

What a cutie. She looks like a Tamaskan, a new breed from Finland.

What a sweetie!

I think she might have some Siberian Husky in her. She reminds me much of my Husky.

But those ears! How fabulous are they?

What a beautiful girl. I suspect she has Spitz breed in her. The face markings and slant eyes are correct, but those ears are bigger than Shepherd or Spitz.

Those markings are Husky no doubt.

No doubt Tybee has a lot of Husky in her, but I'm also guessing some Doberman Pincher as well.

If she were a Husky/Shepherd mix she most likely would have a very thick coat of fur, but from what I see she has a nice short coat.

The size and angle of her head/muzzle definitely remind me of a Doberman as does her slender body frame.

But what ever mix she is, it's obvious that she's your baby and that's all that matters.

If you ever get to the point where she almost completes her quest to dig to China, blow up a balloon, place it in her hole and gently cover it with dirt. The next time she tries to dig, the balloon will explode and with any luck that should cure her digging.

Photos Pets DogsNovember 8, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂