Child Size Lab Coat

I bought a clown costume for my 3 old but she wants nothing to do with it. She wants to be a doctor. I have everything but the lab coat. Where do I get a lab coat that size (3 yrs) or how can I make it? Thank you in advance.

B from CA

Find a white mens dress shirt at a thrift store. Size small would probably work. Remove the cuffs and shorten the sleeves to her length. Turn under and hem. Cut the shirt tail straight across and hem to make a straight jacket. Take off the collar and button placket, fold under a small hem all the way around the front opening and collar, and hem. You can even write "Dr. ____" over the pocket or on the pocket with a sharpie. She can keep her "thermometer" in there. Hope it works for you. Sounds cute!

I was going to suggest the same thing. Cut down a white dress shirt to fit her. She'll never know the difference.

what about scrubs? They are not hard to make.

""Find a white mens dress shirt at a thrift store. Size small would probably work. Remove the cuffs and shorten the sleeves to her length. Turn under and hem. Cut the shirt tail straight across and hem to make a straight jacket. Take off the collar and button placket, fold under a small hem all the way around the front opening and collar, and hem. You can even write "Dr. ____" over the pocket or on the pocket with a sharpie. She can keep her "thermometer" in there. Hope it works for you. Sounds cute!" - Nice Idea!

Crafts Halloween Costumes KidsOctober 18, 2007
Childs Car Seat
Decorating a Child's Car Seat
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Husband and Wife holding a baby
Adopting a Child
🎉
🎄