Fruitcake Recipe Using Bourbon

I am looking for a fruitcake recipe that uses bourbon or wine. A grandparent had a recipe many years ago but has passed on and no one has her recipe. I would appreciate someone sharing their recipe if possible.

By Debbie from Arab, AL

Try googling Lots of fruit cake with bourbon recipes there

I use the recipe from Bordon's Nonesuch mincemeat. Then when the cake is done I soak it in rum every few days. It is delicious. It calls for one jar mincemeat Brandy and Rum flavor. I didn't write it down buy found it by typing in nonesuch mincemeat fruitcake. Since it calls for Bordon's sweetened condensed milk the recipe might be on their web site too. You can soak this cake in Bourbon too, I just happened to have the rum. This is a great cake.

Fruitcake Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cakes FruitDecember 10, 2010
liquor bottle
Recipes Using Bourbon
Recipe Cards
Using Recipe Cards
Poor Man's Cake
Poor Man's Cake Recipes
Bourbon Balls
Bourbon Ball Recipes