Making Doll Furniture From Household Items

I am looking for ideas for making doll's furniture out of items in the home.

By H.Arnott

As a crafter, I can say that I am good at telling others how to make the accessories, but the furniture might be found at places like Michaels, or visit this which I found by googling "doll house furniture to make".

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en& ... q=doll+house+furniture&aqi=g-s10

You can get lace and make curtains, get wallpaper samples for wallpaper, pieces of flooring tile for the floors, make crocheted oval or oblong rugs, mini pillows, bedspreads and afghans for the bedrooms and living room. I cut the smaller versions of scenic calendars that are on the back, and they can be artwork. Old watches can be clocks when you take off the bands, and on and on.

If you love making dollhouse things, check out the many cool books at the library. Hope this helped!

Check out youtube there are a lot of (how to make minatures, really cute lamps made from beads, plates, and food).

One gal made miniature candy bars, she shows how to pull an image from the web and size it also youtube. This might help to make wall paper to size. Curtain rods made from tooth picks and beads on the end. Cups made from glue bottle tops

A small dining and living room in a doll house.
Making Doll Furniture
Crafts Toys DollmakingOctober 11, 2009
Recycled Barbie Bed
Making a Recycled Barbie Bed
Dollhouse Furniture With Everyday Objects
Furniture polish being sprayed on wood furniture.
Removing Furniture Polish Build Up from Wood Furniture
🎉
🎄