Use Muffin Tins for Cooling Racks

The other day I was baking brownies and I realized that I couldn't find my wire racks for cooling. With only a few minutes until the brownies were done, I scrambled around looking. Never did find the things but used two muffin tins instead. I just placed them upside down on the counter and set the brownie pan on top.

Melissa from Arizona

This just shows how little I know about baking (as opposed to cooking). I thought you had to remove things from the baking sheet/pan/vessel and put them on the rack. If I'd known you could just set the vessel on the rack, I'd have saved money on the rack and just set my baking sheet on the unused stove elements after baking in the oven!

A cooling rack for baked goods
Uses for Cooling Racks
Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingFebruary 4, 2009
Muffin Tin Cobbler
Muffin Tin Cobbler Recipes
muffin tin lasagna
Muffin Tin Lasagna Recipes
Altoids and Other Mint Tins
Uses for Altoid Candy or Mint Tins
Empty wood wine rack.
Uses for Wine Racks
🎄
🍂