Recycling Valentine Cards

I've been saving used and unused Valentines for several years. Now I can cut out parts that I like to use, and put them on homemade Valentines. When my granddaughters didn't use all the her cards in a child box, I kept them. Glued them onto blank cards. They make a cute card to send to young and old alike!

By Christie from Poulsbo, WA

This is a good tip! I also like to find unused Valentines at garage sales. Sometimes I find unopened boxes, other times they have been opened but still quite a few are left. Sometimes too the seller has saved all the unused Valentines and put in one box. Most of the time these "leftovers" cost me .10 - .25 a box. Another idea is to buy Valentines half price after Valentine's Day to save for the next year.

valentines heart
Recycling Valentine's Day Cards
Crafts Valentine's DayFebruary 3, 2008
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Recycled Paper Envelope Finished
Making Recycling Fun
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 19, 2016 at 7:08:15 PM on in 956 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.