Use A Mop To Clean Shower Tiles

To clean those hard to reach bathroom tiles inside the shower stall, use your sponge mop. Fill the tub or a bucket with water and a your choice of cleaners, dip the mop in the solution and scrub those walls. Much easier than doing it by hand. You can also use the mop to rinse down the walls afterward, without making a big mess.

By Roberta from Deltona, FL

Oh my gosh! What an awesome idea! I am the first to admit that I have a tendency to let cleaning my tub and shower slide longer than I should so when I get down to it - takes a huge chunk of time and effort. Scrubbing the walls of the tub surround drives me nuts and my arm usually feels like rubber after I'm done - using a mop sounds like an excellent idea! Thanks for the tip!

Along those same lines, I use my Swiffer Wet with a new wet cloth to clean the fronts of my laminated kitchen cabinets. Very fast, very easy. Thanks for the suggestion.

I will try this idea, it sounds effective and it minimizes the aching of my neck.thanks

Thank you, I hate cleaning my husband's shower, I will give it a try.

I actually use an automotive squeegy - the kind with the rubber squeegy on one side of the head and the foam/mesh on the other. (I think I got it at WalMart.) You can scrub with one side and then wipe it down with the other.

And my 87 year old grandmother finds it much easier to clean her shower with.

Quick & easy!

I love this idea....thank you so much.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomSeptember 12, 2007
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Man Cleaning Shower Tiles
Cleaning Shower Tiles
🎉
🎄