Favorite Stores?

What is you favorite store to shop at and why?

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

My favorite store to shop in is our local Dollar Store. They have everything from the every day items you need to many birthday and Christmas gift items at a lower cost than most other stores. They even carry decorative holiday items. Their greeting cards are only .50 cents a piece! Definitely worth shopping there!

By Robin

I love Dollar Tree!!!

I have to say it depends upon what I'm shopping for. The Dollar Store, Family Dollar, Fred's, Big Lots, etc. are all very good and offer good values. If I'm shopping for groceries I prefer Aldi, Food Lion, or Winn-Dixie. There is a small menswear store in town called Gentleman's Choice that is a bit pricey, but their quality can't be beat (and I like to support hometown merchants). Ditto for a small, family-owned hardware store. I can get just about any hardware I need in there and it's usually priced competetively with Lowe's. And someone always greets me at the door, or soon after I enter. Check out your hometown merchants; they may offer better deals on the things you need, and Walmart and Lowe's are trying to put them out of business. The hometown shops will appreciate your patronage, and they will earn it.

My favorites:

For groceries: Walmart and Save-A-Lot

For everyday items - Walmart

For Clearance Shopping - Target

For this and that - Deal's Nothing Over a Dollar Store and Dollar Tree

For Clothing: The Children's Place (for clearance) and JC PENNEY (for clearance) and Target (clearance)

Another Great clothing store: Steve and Barry's http://www.steveandbarrys.com They have $7.99 storewide sales (nothing over that price, including down coats and wool jackets!)

For Gasoline: Whatever is cheaper at the moment! LOL! :)

Shoes at a Thrift Stores
Buying Shoes at Thrift Stores
woman sitting outside small shop
Supporting Local Stores at Christmas
Growing Poinsettia
Growing Poinsettia
Darth Vader Walking with Storm Trooper
Making a Darth Vader Costume
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:13:05 PM on 10.0.1.227 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.