Odor After Cleaning Up Dog Vomit

A few days ago our dog got locked in our car overnight by accident when we were bringing in the groceries. While in there, she threw up something in the backseat, looked like a dead bird. I cleaned it and sprayed it many times to no avail. The car smells so bad we can hardly ride in it. Any suggestions?

Jennifer from North Alabama

My Siberian Husky became sick last week all over my carpeted bathroom floor. There were about 6 large spots of vomit and diarrhea. I spent half the day cleaning. I tried about 3 different carpet cleaners and finally got the majority of the stains out. My problem now is that I have a very strong wet, musty carpet oder smell.

I have tried 2 different pet enzyme cleaners, carpet foam freshener, spot shot, lysol and oust and NOTHING seems to be getting this nasty smell out. It has been almost 3 days since the incident and the smell is still there. I have left my windows open during the day, and placed 2 air cleaners at each end of the bathroom.

The carpet no longer feels wet to the touch so I don't understand why I am still smelling this oder. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kristin

OdoBan will do the trick...works on skunk smell for dogs, too.

I know where my dogs are every minute. I even check on them when they're outside in my fenced yard. How can you NOT notice a member of the family is missing?

I strongly suggest you call the local fire department, they can help you to fumigate your car.

Years ago I was told that they have something they can use to help clean up the smells left in cars after a person dies by commiting suicide taking alot of pills while sitting parked in them and then isn't found for days sitting in the heat.

If they can not help your local mortuary (funeral home) may be of some help also is ridding your car of the offensive smells...I am sure they would know of a product that would solve your problem.

KEEP US All POSTED ON WHAT YOU DO DO OK?

Rent a "water extracter" and run it over where you cleaned up to lift up the moisture that has gotten down into the padding.

When the carpet man has shampooed he also extracts the water from the carpet ("STANLEY STEAMER" is what I consider our carpet man).

You might just want to call them to have them FIX this problem instead of fighting it yourself, I wouldnt think they'd cost that much besides wouldn't it be worth it rather then that horrible smell?

I need some advice on getting rid of odor after cleaning up dog vomit. My dog has gotten sick a few times while I was not home and vomited on the couch, I cleaned it with windex and then sprayed it with febreeze, but it still has a really bad smell. Help

My car still reeks after having my car professionally cleaned. My dog lost ALL bodily functions upon rushing him to the vet. Help! The odor is unbearable. Thank you.

Cleaning Carpet
Cleaning Vomit Odors from Carpet
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetApril 8, 2008
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Cleaning a Leather Couch
Vomit on a Leather Couch
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
🎄
🍂