Removing Chocolate Milk Stains From Carpet

How do I get chocolate milk stains out of my carpet?

By Nana

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You can try oxyclean (test a small area in the back of a closet or something first just in case). My son spilled chocolate milk all over my white jeans when we were on an airplane and I couldn't even rinse them for several hours - I looked like a cow :). I tried everything and nothing worked until I tried oxyclean. At that point it'd been several weeks and after applying the oxyclean powder directly to the wet pants and really scrubbing it in then letting it sit the stains came right out. I be it'd work with carpet too.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetMarch 2, 2011
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:11:34 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.