How well does Microfiber hold up to wear?

To those of you who have microfiber sofas... How do you like the wear and tear on the fabric? Is it holding up? Would you buy it again? How long have you had it and with what kind of frequency is it being sat upon? Or are little kids jumping on it?

Holly from Richardson, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I bought mine 4 years ago, no wear, stains clean up with baby wipes, Hubby sits on it for hours on end, eats there, etc. I'd buy another but no need to, this ones great, and we LIVE here.

Sandy/Pittsburgh

holds up to 3 terrible spoiled doggies who scramble on it and fight and try to sneak snacks up there and hide them in corners after digging. oh then they sack out and I enjoy it it cleans up well so good luck

I really like ours they clean easy with wet cloth with

little dishsoap and water and no traces left of food

soda, etc...I also believe in living in our home it is new but for living not showplace.

I've had my red microsuede sofa and loveseat about 3 years and love them! Have had dog hair and drool on both of them - they clean up like a dream. Would definitely get microsuede again! God bless you!

My in-laws love their couch. They have 3 baby-sitting "grandkids" and our 8 month old to contend with and it's great with even regular and baby food spit up. Good luck

I have an oversized microfiber armchair that gets used a lot and I love it. It's a deep maroon color. I have two cats who like to lay on it but I can simply take a damp paper towel to wipe up the hair with, and when I break out the vacuum, I run over the chair with the small handtool to freshen it up. It has held up nicely and looks brand new with no sign of wear.

I have the fiber coming through the fabric. Anyone else have this problem?

Consumer Advice Product Reviews FurnitureJuly 1, 2007
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 11:28:03 PM on 10.0.0.129 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.