Tendentious in the Achilles Tendon

I have just got tendentious in the Achilles Tendon. Does any one know how to: ease the pain; make it easier to walk; and prevent this from happening again.

Many thanks,
Alan from The Potteries, UK

Answers

You could search on the internet for Achilles Tendon or Tendonitus (I'm not sure of that spelling, but it's closer than yours) I do my medical searching on WebMd. Good Luck.

Pam in RI

Health & Beauty AdviceDecember 1, 2006
Guide
Man with Bursitis
Home Remedies For Bursitis
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 9:13:54 AM on 10.0.2.64 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.