Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Making a Coffee Can Snowman

1 0EmailFollow
Pin It
coffee can snowman

Recycled crafts are great fun to make and a good alternative to expensive decorations. Coffee cans are a popular container to reuse and recycle. They can be a great creative starting point for making a cute Christmas snowman. This is a guide about making a coffee can snowman.

Solutions: Making a Coffee Can Snowman

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Coffee Can Snowman Craft Project

Snowman made from a coffee can.I spray painted an old coffee can with white spray paint then sponged white acrylic white paint for a textured look. I painted on black eyes, glued on a button nose and drew on a smile. Using a sponge, I dabbed on a touch of red paint for rosy cheeks.

The hat and scarf were made from scrap fleece material. Sew or glue a seam on the hat and tie the top with a rubber band and cut in strips to the rubber band. If you want you can glue holly berries to the hat. I stuffed the inside with a present or cookies and gave as a gift.

It can be used each year a decoration or passed on and refilled with whatever will fit.

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!