Blue Stain Around Sink Drain

I have a blue stain around my new sink in the bathroom upstairs, but I don't have it in my main floor bath. Any suggestions? I would be grateful. Please help. Thanks in advance.

By Brenda from Lac Baker, NB

February 22, 2010 Flag

I just redid my bathroom and the tub and sinks have slightly bluish stains by the drains. Is this from iron in my well water? Is there any product that would remove the stains without damaging the new tub and sinks?

Blue Stain Around Sink Drain

Try CLR, you can get it at Walmart, Kmart, and most grocery stores. Use it full strength. It won't hurt the finish. It works on mine. The blue stains on mine are because my water's ph is too acidic. (10/04/2006)

By gouligann

Blue Stain Around Sink Drain

Try white vinegar, let it sit for a little while and then scrub with a kitchen sponge with the scrubby on one side. (05/15/2008)

By kvhsun

Blue Stain Around Sink Drain

Harpick bleach crystals with baking soda works. (01/22/2009)

Porcelain Sink
Removing Stains from a Porcelain Sink
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomFebruary 22, 2010
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
tub drain
Retrieving Parts from a Broken Drain
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink