Get Tips From Locals Through Freecycle

With having my boyfriend in the military and recently moving to a new city, we were looking for frugal (but fun) activities. I joined the local Freecycle network and got tips and ideas from local residents. Not only have we gotten great ideas on fun things to do, I've also gotten a free lawnmower and some much needed household items!

I realized the best place to get information is from the people who live here :) We've visited museums, parks, gotten great tips on where to go sight-seeing and have a free concert in the city to go to this weekend!

Source:

By Carrie029 from El Paso, TX

We are going to be moving soon. I've been using freecycle to clean out the house. I never thought to use it in our new location for info about what to do and where to go etc. Thanks so much for the idea.

Sadly, our Freecycle group won't let us post anything off topic such as requests for information. Has to be giving away things or requesting physical items only. Great idea, though!

Better Living CommunitySeptember 1, 2009
Large Jar of Canned Mushrooms
Canning Mushrooms
Unsubscribing from Freecycle. Using Freecycle. Vintage furniture and TV.
Using Freecycle
sleeping boxer
Dog Won't Sleep Through the Night
Unsubscribing from Freecycle
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 9:21:43 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.