Make Your Own Ear Lifts

Hello, Everyone! Isn't this website just the best?! I'm constantly referring to it - it is so useful!

I've found a way to make my own "Ear Lifts", using clear packing tape, bought at the dollar store, waxed paper, and scissors. Stick a couple of inches of tape to the waxed paper. Then, just cut out your own ear lifts. When you want to use one, just peel off the waxed paper, and stick it to the back of your earlobe, the same way you do with "Ear Lifts". So much cheaper and just as effective!

By Karla from Greensboro, NC

Editor's Note: If you are unfamiliar with this product (as I was), it is to keep your earlobes from stretching out when wearing earrings.

I was thinking about doing that!!!!! Thanks for saying it works

Health & Beauty Beauty Body TipsApril 9, 2009
A man scratching his ear.
Causes of Ear Itching
A woman with swimmers ear.
Treating and Preventing Swimmers Ear
buzzing in your ear
Buzzing in Your Ears
Elephant Ear Plant
Wintering an Elephant Ear Plant
🎄
🍂