Homemade Sugar Scrub

I just wanted to say many thanks for the help with my soap making using the Melt and Pour. I have made some and they are great, so many thanks for sharing. I have another request now.

I have made a body scrub using brown sugar, baby oil, aloe vera, and vitamin E. The problem I found with this is it is so oily. Can you use water and half oil? Many thanks.

Helen xx

By Helen from U.K

I have always just used equal parts of white sugar and virgin olive oil. I just mix it in my hand and if I run out, I mix more. I think you will find this a nice alternative. Give it a try, you only have about .01 to lose!

You definitely can use some water! I make a scrub with olive oil, water, brown sugar and a couple drops of vanilla. The water will mix OK even though there is oil. Typically one typically mixes up the scrub a little before using it anyway so there should be no issues with it separating. :)

Homemade Body Scrub
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes Hands and FeetAugust 11, 2010
Sugar Snap Peas
Freezing Snow Peas (Sugar, Chinese, or Sugar Snap Peas)
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Homemade powered scrub brush.
Making a Powered Scrub Brush
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar