Snowbelle (White Rabbit)

Snowbelle is a white rabbit. My granddaughter Summer, wished she had a dog to take for a walk, but her Paw Paw got her a free rabbit instead. She didn't mind taking her rabbit for a walk (or a jump) around the yard. Who says you can't "play" with a rabbit?

By vguy from Earle, AR

She looks like Sparkle, our little Florida White Bunny. We rescued Sparkle from the shelter and did not expect her to have such a sweet personality. She is in the house on a table with a parakeet on top and a fish beside her. She loves it. We keep the cage latch open and there is a little fence around to keep her from falling. I love your picture of the two of them, how happy they both look!

That's a sweet picture of grandchild with her rabbit and reminded me of the white rabbit, "Nibbles" we got for my granddaughter when she was young. Nibbles was placed on a chain to keep her from gnawing through her woven harness. She had gotten loose several times, but loved laying on the shady grass in good weather. I'm sure your granddaughter will have lots of enjoyable times with SnowBelle.

They are both so sweet!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

I had a little pet bunny named "Festus". He was a dwarf Hotot and I won him at an event called "Rabbit Fest" back in 1992. He lived a happy and spoiled life for 5 years. He was very sweet and special to me and will always have a place in my heart.

Pet Rabbit
Pet Rabbit Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 30, 2009
Young girl in a pink bunny costume.
Making a Bunny Rabbit Costume
Woman with White Hair
Caring for White Hair
Black and white dutch rabbit against a while sheet background
Dutch Rabbit Photos
House Training a Rabbit
House Training a Rabbit
🎉
🎄