Bargain Rack for Vitamins and Supplements

Vitamins are part of good health for me - but they can be expensive. But even here you can find bargains! My husband and I just SCORED at the bargain rack at the supermarket. $100 or so of supplements for about $20!

Why? They just didn't sell, I guess. One thing to check for is the expiration date. Sometimes bargains are near theirs - but if vitamins are on the shelf they have to be WAY before that date - so you can easily use them before. I have gotten deals on all sorts of supplements by looking at bargain counters at the drug store and even in close-out stores. Keep your eyes open and stock up when you can and you will save a LOT on your health. (You can also get good deals on the net at sites like vitacost.com)

YOUR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT !TONS OF STUFF GOES FOR NEARLY NOTHING JUST BECAUSE THE'VE CHANGED THE PACKAGING SOMETIMES.i USED TO WORK AT A PHARMACY !

From all I have learned, you are wasting money on store bought supplements. They do not have patented formula, most not scientifically researched, do not have highest quality ingreds and manufacturing standards, and are not tested for potency. Infact, most of them are not absorbed into your body, they go right in and right out of you and get flushed away. If you are truly interested your health, call me and I will share with you the wholesale club I am a member of. Honest, no pressure. They also have 300 plus other quality products for your home, at preferred customer pricing. You can shop in the comfort of your home every month with a 800#. Call me at 972-722-1948. If I am not available leave a message why you are calling and I will return your call. Bobbie G. @ 972-722-1948

You can try Shaklee, they are 100% guaranteed (no bargain store will give you money back) and are the PIONEERS of supplements...and all natural! WWW.shaklee.net, and order with id # ZM06763 or call me with any questions: 971-241-8539

Vitamins are vitamins...ANYWAY--I have seen many vitamins (along with generic medicines) at our local dollar stores. It is never predictable, so I always stock up when I find them (so long as dates are not too close). But it is a great way to get a good deal. Salud!

Some truth and some not-so-true in your reply....Vitamins/Minerals/Herbs (ie, natural products) CAN NOT be registered or patented; that's why Big Pharm is in the Amazon searching for the roots, leaves, etc. that offer cures...they then try to analyze the key to it's effectiveness, then create a chemical substance that duplicates it's effectiveness and THEN patent it (the chemical) Highly reputable brands such as Twinlab, NOW, etc., etc., etc. have very high standards & quality control of their V/M/H products.... Supplements are just that....supplementing what you're not getting at McDonalds or home cooking (heat does affect potency..)

Vitamins and Supplements
Saving Money on Vitamins and Supplements
Health & Beauty NutritionApril 27, 2006
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Plastic Vitamin Bottle
Uses for Plastic Vitamin Bottles
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions
🎄