Finding Metal Columns for Wedding

I am planning and wedding a really wanted to have metal columns. Does anyone know where I could buy some, not rent? Please comment on this post. Please if you know of anything for any price I will be willing to buy them. I have included a picture. I would like them to look something like that they don't have to be exact just, something similar.
Thanks.

By Lana from Bellingham, WA

Where have you seen this type of arch before? You might try Michael's Crafts, I know at times they have metal arches. You also might try the home improvement stores, or ask somebody that has a welder about making them.

It would be more practical to rent than to buy metal columns.

It doesen't have to be like this, just so that it would be a column that is metal like that it could be just plain w/o those spiral/swirly thingys, but thanks!

Try doing a search for "decorative metal plants stands" ....I found some that were not that specific design, but maybe you're flexible about them being column-shaped? Will you be putting flowers on them? These are from Target's online store:

Found a few more at Walmart.com. Search for metal plant stands and sort by lowest to highest price to pull up sets like this, which are around $120 for three...not sure how many you need?

What size are you needing the columns to be? That would be the first question for me to ask. As a wedding and event planner, it makes a huge difference if you want 8ft as opposed to 2, 3 or 4 ft. And you want them to be metal, not of any other material. Just getting ducks in a row so I can try to help you. Thanks, Rinda.

Hello,

I would like 8ft, 6ft, and 4ft and if possible 2 of each. And yes I am looking for just metal/iron ones right now. Thanks for asking for the clarification!

Go to a metal fabricating shop, or find a welder, a individual would be great (possibly a friend?). Hope this helps.

You might try asking a home builder, as the picture you posted looks like a porch column. Stick with the one in the post (it's awesome).

Weddings DecorationsMay 5, 2010
Cleaning Metal
Cleaning Metal
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
🎉
🎄