Scenery: Ocean City, Maryland

This photo is one of many that I took from our one day getaway to Ocean City, Maryland. I thought this was a very pretty picture and wanted to share it with all the friends on here. I do hope you enjoy it.

By Lisa from Chambersburg, PA

Its beautiful! It was good to see that and stare at it for a few minutes at work. Made the day go by a tad easier! Thanks for sharing!

Hey neighbor I was born in Chambersburg. I was just their a few weeks ago for my aunt's 70 something birthday. I also spent a few years their and my mother was born their too. I still have some cousins and aunts and uncles their too. Also the scene is breathtaking and beautiful haven't been down to Ocean City for a long time. Ought to go sometime. Thanks again for the picture it is very calming.

This is a beautiful picture! I have paintings of ocean scenes in my home and I just love them. Thank you so much for sharing!

Photos SceneryOctober 20, 2009
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
Portland, Oregon
Portland, Oregon Frugal Travel Guide
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Atlantic City, New Jersey Frugal Travel Guide
Mount Rainier reflected in a lake.
Washington State Frugal Travel Guide