Zeus (Shih Tzu)

Zeus is a three year old Shih-tzu. A gift to my daughter from her father and I, and we brought him home when he was about three months old. Zeus loves to play with our cat, Panda Bear.

The cat is two pounds heavier than the dog, but he drags him across the kitchen floor by the scruff of the neck. They also love to play king of the hill, but their rules are unique. They try to sit on the head of their opponent and occasionally get nipped in the behind. They're hilarious to watch! Zeus is also a bed hog. We have a king-size bed, and I've often found myself on the edge.

By Crystal from Valparaiso, IN

Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 15, 2009
Shih Tzu laying on belly with chin on the ground looking at the camera.
House Training a Shih Tzu
closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
🎄