Halloween: Bingo Costume

I play a lot of Bingo and this was really fun to dress up in and go play bingo. I saved all my cards that I used for the last few weeks. I put them in between plastic. I then taped them all over me and I went to Bingo as a Bingo card. It really was fun and everyone had a great laugh at the same time. It is so nice to make people smile.

By hercybaby from Hamilton, Ontario

What a cute idea. My mom use to work at a Bingo Hall years ago. One Year they all dressed up. She went as a Bingo Dobber. They all got a kick out of her costume. Glad you had fun. Happy Halloween!

Holidays and Parties Halloween CostumesSeptember 30, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Making a Batgirl Costume
Women playing bingo.
Making Bingo Cards
bingo balls, cards and marker
Bingo Party Ideas
🎄