Cilantro Egg Salad

Came across this recipe at Allrecipes a couple hours ago and had all the ingredients except for the cilantro. Well, it sounded so good, and I was hungry for breakfast, so I went to my market. The market is only four blocks away and open 24/7, being 5:00 AM, I was in and out in a jiffy. I was not disappointed for the effort! Had it on toast and it's wonderful! I'll probably have it for lunch and breakfast tomorrow too ;-)

• 5 hard cooked eggs, finely chopped
  • 3/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
  • 1 tsp. lemon juice
  • 1 tsp. lime juice
  • 1 stalk celery rib, finely diced
  • salt and pepper to taste

In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs, mayonnaise, cilantro, mustard, lemon juice, lime juice and celery. Add salt and pepper to taste.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Egg Salad Recipes
Egg Salad Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SaladsJanuary 7, 2010
Homemade Salsa
Salsa Recipes Without Cilantro
dried cilantro
Drying Cilantro
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
Egg Salad
Making Egg Salad