To Top

Elizabeth Arden Texturizing Peel

I bought a product by Elizabeth Arden called Texturizing Peel. I have been using a microdermabrasion product, which I really like. Is this type of product the same idea as the microdermabrasion or is the purpose very different? I bought it because it was about 1/4 the price as the product I've using. Thank you!


Mindy from Oregon

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

July 18, 20070 found this helpful

A texturizing peel is different from a microderm abraser...the abraser uses a pumice base cream & of course the bristles..the ones sold dont go down too deep but I love them. I steer away from peels unless done by a dermatologists -- tried one (not the one you mentioned) and got a reaction -- actually a slight burn to where I had applied it. The burning started about 3 minutes after I proceed w/ care....cj

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJuly 17, 2007
Two avocados, one cut in half with the seed inside.
Peeling an Avocado
Banana Peel Tooth Whitener - woman rubbing the inside of a banana peel on her teeth
Using a Banana Peel to Whiten Teeth
Peeling Potatoes
Peeling Potatoes
Back to School Ideas!
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/08/09 07:22:35 in 3 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!