Elizabeth Arden Texturizing Peel

I bought a product by Elizabeth Arden called Texturizing Peel. I have been using a microdermabrasion product, which I really like. Is this type of product the same idea as the microdermabrasion or is the purpose very different? I bought it because it was about 1/4 the price as the product I've using. Thank you!

Mindy from Oregon

A texturizing peel is different from a microderm abraser...the abraser uses a pumice base cream & of course the bristles..the ones sold dont go down too deep but I love them. I steer away from peels unless done by a dermatologists -- tried one (not the one you mentioned) and got a reaction -- actually a slight burn to where I had applied it. The burning started about 3 minutes after I applied..so proceed w/ care....cj

Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceJuly 17, 2007
Two avocados, one cut in half with the seed inside.
Peeling an Avocado
Peeling Potatoes
Peeling Potatoes
A partially peeled kiwi.
Peeling Kiwifruit