Where Can I Get Free Puppy Vaccinations?

I bought my niece a puppy and he doesn't have any vaccinations. Where should I go for free vaccinations, if that is a possibility?

By Nayda

Petco has a program where you bring the pet in for vacinations. They are not free but much less expensive that the vet. Dont wait on vaccinactions...some puppy viruses are deadly.

The pup's vaccination should have been current before he was sold and with no disrespect if you can't afford this why leave leave him in the same state he was when he came to you?

I go to my town animal shelter for free rabies shots & many of them do vaccinations for a very reasonable fee. You should give yours a call. Even the SPCA offers services at a minimal fee. I strongly recommend you keep him indoors and away from other animals til this puppy is looked at. Parvo is a deadly & as well as highly contagious disease. Don't hold off having him checked. Many of these places buy their dogs from pet mills where 9 out of ten 10 puppies are horribly ill. Good Luck and remember a healthy pet is a happy pet.