Hanging Light Things on the Wall?

Hanging Light Things on the Wall?

Don't want to leave holes in the wall?

I hang many things on my walls with TOOTHPASTE, now that's something to smile about. Inexpensive and easy for anyone to do.

When I move or want to change the picture: things come off the wall easily and I wash the toothpaste off with a sponge and water.

By Pat from Peoria, Az.

good idea but then you will have a oil stain when you paint

If you have an oil stain, there's always Kilz or another brand of primer-sealer which is always a good idea for any painting project. It prepares the surface to be painted to cover any flaws & gives better coverage & color. You can have your primer tinted to suit your chosen paint color for even better results. The big home store here does the tinting of the primer for free.

I moved into a house with someone that tried using the toothpaste as a spackle to hide the nail marks. Unfortunately the used the tooth gel that is blue/green. Remember use only WHITE toothpaste!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceJanuary 20, 2006
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Heart Shaped Wall Hanging Craft
Wall Hanging Craft Ideas
Family Tree
Making a Family Tree Wall Hanging
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:27:20 AM on 10.0.1.143 in 966 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.