Homemade Bowling Ball Costume

I just wanted to share my Halloween costume picture. I went to Walmart and got two standard size hula hoops and a box of 39 gallon lawn and leaf bags. A hula hoop fits right inside the lawn bag and then I taped all the edges to the back with black electrical tape. Do the same with the second hula hoop. I cut out three circles from plain white paper and taped them to the front with packing tape, cut out the Brunswick letters and logo, along with the weight number in a circle. Then, I cut some strips from another lawn bag and taped those on for straps that I hung from my shoulders.

I wore a plain black shirt, black pants, and a plain black cap. Bowling pins from a children's bowling game completed my bowling ball costume. I love coming up with different things for Halloween each year. I found a similar "bowling ball" costume on the internet for $50, but I made my own and spent less than ten bucks!

By Stacey from Orem, UT

Hi Stacy - you rock! lookin' fine! Way to not spend a ton of money on only one night!

That is so cool. Good work.

Clever, unique & original!

Woman Dressed in Witch Halloween Costume
Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults
Crafts Halloween Costumes AdultsNovember 14, 2007
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Bowling Ball and Pin Costume
Making a Bowling Ball Costume
Making a Batgirl Costume
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎉
🎄