Kitty Girl

Kitty Girl is a 1 year old Domestic Short Hair cat. Before the hurricanes in 2004 my husband was feeding a wild cat where he worked and was told if the owners saw the cat they would destroy it. So he caught her in a crate and we had her spayed and brought her home. She is a very proud part of our family.

She likes to chase play mice, climb the cat tree, help me make the bed, play hide and seek, and play with the other two cats in our home.

We were told that she would not become a social part of our family. We never thought that to be true. It took us endless hours in a spare bedroom but in one month she was part of the family and allowing us to touch and pet her. She fit right in with our family.

Kitty Girl

By Kerri from Vero Beach

Very sweet!! She looks very cozy!!! :)

What a beautiful kitty. How wonderful that you found each other-lucky kitty, lucky people.

She looks wonderful! And I'm glad to hear she is friendly now. We have ferals on our street, we feed and spay/neuter them but haven't been successful in socializing once they are over a few weeks old. Your story encourages me to keep trying!

What a happy little face! She looks very much

at home. What a happy find.

She is a beauty and you have not only saved her life, but given her the most wonderful, loving home she could ever dream of, and she sure looks happy!

What a precious baby, thank you! It is heartwarming to know people like you and your husband are out there.

God Bless,

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

Happy Cat! Happy family!

I think that it is wonderful that you saved the cat and helped her become a part of your family. Cats are stubborn creatures so I can imagine the hard work you put into earning her trust. I wish you the best of luck and I commend you for inspiring other animal-lovers to help homeless domesticated animals.

What a sweet girl...helping with the laundry! I have one that likes to 'help' me make the beds, too.

I have a little calico girl that has been inside for over a year. She was so scared of us. If it hadn't been for her very loving and people-friendly brothers, I may have given up. But just last month she started letting me pet her. She now needs her rubs regularly throughout the day. So Jeneene, don't give up!

Thank you so much for taking little Kitty Girl in. I think the cats that find and need us make the very best companions

Photos Pets CatsJuly 11, 2006
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎄