Shopping for Grass Fed Meats and Poultry at a Reasonable Price

I am a former vegetarian and animal lover now with a larger family that eats meat. I also eat meat now for several reasons. I am looking to transition my family to grass fed/humanely raised meats and poultry, but am spending a fortune on it as of now! I was hoping someone had some ideas on how to find these types of meats for less than at Trader Joe's or Whole Foods. Thanks!

By Jackie R. from Feasterville, PA

I am thinking if you can find a farm that raises and sells the meat you could cut out the "middle man" I would love to find a source in the North Carolina area where we just moved. Good luck.

Both my cousin and my neighbor here in South Dakota sell grass fed meats. They should be able to send a package of beef to you cheaper than you can get it at a big store. Contact me for their phone numbers.

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingJanuary 24, 2011
Carnitas Tacos
Carnitas Recipes
Medicine Cabinet
Saving Money On Health And Beauty Products
Little girl on the beach wearing a grass skirt.
Making Grass Skirts
Johnson Grass
Getting Rid of Johnson Grass
🎄
🍂