Product Review: Snuggie

Product: Snuggie

Manufacturer: Snuggie

Cost: $14.99

Is the Snuggie a product that keeps you warm in the winter? When you wash it does it pill or shred? Does it cover you in the back and do the sleeves get in your way when you are doing something? I want to give it as a gift to an overweight gentleman who is 5' 10". Will it cover him behind his back? Thank you everyone.

By Ann from US

Yes it is very long, so he should be fine. My husband is 6'2 and he uses mine all the time.

I don't know about the pilling after washing but I do know that a snuggie does not cover the backside and, for me at least, the sleeves would drive me crazy from what I've seen ;-) Perhaps you can find an inexpensive long length traditional bathrobe that has a belt, buttons or snaps to keep the front closed on sale at Target, Penney's, Sears, etc instead? Most have more reasonable sleeves, too ;-)

I bought 2, it was a deal offered for a reasonable price.Gave one for a gift.While it looked good on TV in real life it was cumbersome since the back was open and the sleeves did drive me crazy.Though it is warm it is too awkward to wear if you need to get something in another room.You also have to position yourself *just so* to prevent a draft with the open back.I put mine in the donations pick up.

I bought the original blue Snuggie and I washed it. It's been a year and I'm still finding little blue pieces of it stuck to my other clothing. I think they are made with very cheaply made fleece. I wouldn't buy another one. I like the robe idea much better. Sandy

Snuggie Box
Snuggie Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Clothing & AccessoriesOctober 14, 2009
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎉
🎄