Using Dremel Tool for Dog Nail Trimming

To make trimming my Chihuahua's nails a little more safe, I use a small Dremel tool with a sanding hub. The noise is very low. Just tap the tips. She likes this better than using the nail clippers. I was always afraid of cutting her nails too short.

By ashleybunkin from WV

I used to have a golden retriever whose nails were so thick that I couldn't get the clippers around them, so I took him to the vet to get his nails trimmed. The vet told me that she used a Dremel tool to trim all the dogs' nails that came in. I now have 2 dachshunds and that is the only way I have ever done their nails. It is so much easier both for me and especially for them. And as you said, it is also so much safer too.

Trimming Your Dog's Nails, A person using dog nail trimmers.
Trimming Your Dog's Nails
Pets Dogs GroomingJanuary 24, 2011
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Rotary (Dremel) Tool
Using a Rotary (Dremel) Tool
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
A cat with pink nail caps on.
Using Nail Caps on Pets
🎉
🎄