Share Crafts

Nautical Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Centerpieces

These center pieces are made in a nautical look due to the wedding being held on Cape Cod, MA. Very beach and sand area. I bought white metal and glass lanterns (for the nautical look) and a candle in the center of each and with a dried flower ring around each one. I decorated the flower ring with sea shells by hot gluing them to the flowered rings. I then set the arrangement on a I inch thick solid oak round cutting board. I purposely did not attach these items to each other. This way, whoever goes home with the centerpieces can reuse the pieces individually as a good cutting board, a lantern for a patio, and a ring of flowers and shells for a candle ring. These will be perfect, as the dinner is being held at a fine restaurant overlooking the ocean.

Very easy to make and inexpensive. Everything was purchased at The Christmas Tree Shops. They cost about six dollars each and I only needed eight!

By Jackie from Norton, MA

By Jess 127 745 05/04/2007

These look wonderful and very authentic to the area. I used to live in Dennisport and worked in Hyannis. Cape Cod is something special, a great place to get married (except for the summer crowds!) The Christmas Tree Shops have some "wicked" deals.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Post a Comment